Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/20 19:02:10 UTC

Re: How to configure Solr in Glassfish ?

What have you tried? Deploying the Solr war should be pretty
straightforward. The main issue is likely setting solr.home. You likely have
a lot of options there though. You can set a system property in the startup
script, set a system property in the webapp context xml (if you can locate
it), or I think glassfish offers a GUI to set such things. There really
shouldn't be much more to it than that, but you should try and see what you
run into.
I havn't tried out glassfish in a couple years now.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

Posted by Ilan Rabinovitch <il...@fonz.net>.
On 7/20/09 11:08 PM, huenzhao wrote:

> Yes, I don't know how set solr.home in glassfish with centOS.
> I tried to configure the solr.home, but the error log is:"looking for
> solr.xml: /var/deploy/solr/solr.xml"

Is that the appropriate path for your solr.home?  What did you intend to
set it to?

--
Ilan Rabinovitch
ilan@fonz.net

---
SCALE 8x: 2010 Southern California Linux Expo
Los Angeles, CA
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org

Re: How to configure Solr in Glassfish ?

Posted by huenzhao <hu...@126.com>.