Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Will Parkinson <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/15 12:37:33 UTC

Sharepoint claim space authentication

Hello,

I have installed ManifoldCF and have added 2 Sharepoint repositories - one
Sharepoint site uses claim space authentication and the other one does not.

manifold seems to have no issue connecting to the non claim space
authenticated Sharepoint site but generates this error when trying to
connect to the claim space authenticated Sharepoint site:

Connection status: Unknown SharePoint server error accessing site - axis
fault = Server, detail = Server was unable to process request. ---> Cannot
open log for source 'MCPermissions.asmx'. You may not have write access.
---> Access is denied

Has anybody experienced a similar problem with claim space authenticated
Sharepoint sites?

Any help is much appreciated.

- Will

Re: Sharepoint claim space authentication

Posted by Will Parkinson <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

I will look into this as i have a few years C# experience, hopefully i will
be able to come up with something.

Cheers,

Will

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Will Parkinson <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

My client has installed the new WSP and the error message has changed to
the following:

Unknown SharePoint server error accessing site - axis fault = Server,
detail = Server was unable to process request. ---> The source was not
found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. Inaccessible logs:
Security.

Any ideas about this issue?  It looks like there are some logs still trying
to be written to the Windows event logs

Cheers,

Will

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.