Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Esa Heikkinen <es...@student.tut.fi> on 2018/08/07 13:36:08 UTC

RE: FlinkCEP and scientific papers ?

There was one good example of pattern query in the paper made by SASE+ language (in attachment).

Could you easily say how to do that FlickCEP with Scala ? Or is it possible ?

That SQL and CEP would also be very interesting, but when it is ready to use ?

BR Esa

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi Esa,

Flink 1.7 will come with an initial support for MATCH_RECOGNIZE clause
which integrates Flink CEP library with SQL.

You can find the documentation for that feature in the SNAPSHOT docs:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/table/streaming/match_recognize.html

Best,

Dawid

[1]: https://people.cs.umass.edu/~yanlei/publications/sase-sigmod08.pdf<https://people.cs.umass.edu/%7Eyanlei/publications/sase-sigmod08.pdf>