Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bharat Goyal <bh...@adchemy.com> on 2011/06/02 03:45:48 UTC

Camel email and SSL

I am trying to pull an imaps mailbox (over SSL) from within my application (deployed within tomcat). What SSL configuration do I need and how do I do it? Do I need to install the certificate somewhere?

I do have a certificate that I can import in my keystore. Does the email task have to use some keystore password/name in the code?

Thanks

Re: Camel email and SSL

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Camel uses Java Mail for the mail provider. So I suggest to take a
look at how to configure that.

Usually thats a bit cumbersome with System properties and whatnot.
Also you may check some SSL based unit tests in camel-mail source code.

--
Claus Ibsen