Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "Philistine, Ralph J" <Ra...@Navistar.com> on 2008/05/01 21:20:55 UTC

re: ftp quot pasv

Niklas,

Thanks for your reply.  I think I am going to run Apache FTPServer on my
pc and use that to pass the file along through pasv mode.  I should have
thought of that a long time ago but I didn't know "quot pasv" was
unusual.

The answer to your final question about the file transfer not working is
that it does work but only when done from my PC using the subnet our
company allows to pass through the load balancer and firewall that
protects the load balancer.

I am going to attempt to use the pasv command to utilize the
"config.listeners.default.data-connection.passive.external-address"
property you recommended I use in a previous thread.

Thanks again for your help.  I will probably need your valuable
assistance again.

Ralph

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail, and any attachments
and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law.  Any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited.  This
notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of
any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement.  If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the
original sender.

Re: ftp quot pasv

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 9:20 PM, Philistine, Ralph J
<Ra...@navistar.com> wrote:
>  Thanks again for your help.  I will probably need your valuable
>  assistance again.

You're more than welcome to ask further questions here, there are
quite a bunch of people here with great knowledge in FTP and FtpServer
:-)

/niklas