Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Andrew Trieger <at...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/19 19:20:43 UTC

Re: using SOAPContext as first argument in RPC SOAP messages class not working

Good idea, but I *think* its not even executing my method as my first
line println isnt coming out, so I'm screwed, but i might be able to
subclass rpcrouter servlet, use mine instead of theirs, catch throwable
and dump any info to stderr...

Any idea if defining my own custom fault-handler would be helpful?  I'm
not sure how that would help, but possibly it would be called by the
local soap stuff and given more error message info than is returned in
the soap response?  eh...  long shot.

I might just have to call this feature "Too new to work" and wait 6mos
and get along without it.  I could define a different soap router url
for EVERY method and then control access in iplanet... hassle.

Drew