Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2008/01/20 19:56:12 UTC

jta-data-source without deployment plan possible?

Hi,

Just wondering if deploying an ejb module without a deployment plan is
possible and can't work it out myself. Can't find an answer to it and
nothing comes to my mind right now. I'd like to be able to deploy a
jpa module with persistence.xml where I declare a server-wide database
pool like SystemDatasource.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: jta-data-source without deployment plan possible?

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Me too. Most of the time I end up writing just the module and
environment properties. Maybe there should be default values for the
environment. Will be a good feature to have