Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2013/05/13 05:40:00 UTC

issue with the web site

Hello,

I transformed the ant manual in the web site from a svn external into a copy which should be updateable by svnpusub.

The update does not happen.

Infra (Daniel Shahaf) lets me know that there are modified folders in the working copy of the ant site.

See [1]

eos% svn di
eos% svnversion
1481692M
eos% svn st --no-ignore
?       .revision
?       easyant
?       ivy
?       mail
Daniel asks me whether I know something about the history of the site which would explain the fact that there are modified folders.

Can someone comment on that ?

Regards,

Antoine

[1] https://paste.apache.org/l3g2

Re: issue with the web site

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Stefan,

I have removed the link to the "mail" folder on the mail.html page.

Will ping infra to remove the corresponding folder from the working copies of our site.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: issue with the web site

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2013-05-13, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:

> Infra (Daniel Shahaf) lets me know that there are modified folders in
> the working copy of the ant site.

> eos% svn di
> eos% svnversion
> 1481692M