Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Aaron Kimball <ak...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/12 00:58:55 UTC

accepting email from jira@apache.org

Hi folks,

I thought that by approving one message from a given sender, I would enable
all subsequent messages from that sender to write to the list.

But it seems like every action Eric's doing on the JIRA is causing me to get
a separate moderation request. Is there someplace we can just nail this for
once and for all?
- Aaron

Re: accepting email from jira@apache.org

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Usually when I get an moderation message it will allow responses to
*allow* or *accept* (try reply-all), I believe if you use allow it
allow forever, vs accept which just accepts that message.

The other option is for you (moderator) to manually add the user to
the list. (try sending mail to the info address to get more detail
e.g. mrunit-dev-info@

Patrick

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.
Sorry. Is this something we should poke infra about?

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer