Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/14 18:02:25 UTC

Getting some meat into 1.7

Hi, team.

As you know, we deprecated the complex to use (and support) async
interfaces in jclouds 1.6.x for removal in 1.7.x.  Now that we have build
infrastructure back in gear, lets start removing the async interfaces from
our code.  You can use providers like route53 and openstack-reddwarf as
examples.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-40

Can we get volunteers to open and complete subtasks for their favorite
apis?  I volunteer to clean core when all the providers are done.

Cheers,
-A