Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com> on 2009/10/23 12:21:39 UTC

permission error on cancel order item from ecommerce

If I cancel an order item from ecommerce. I get, the below error displayed
on the page.

The Following Errors Occurred:
Unable to cancel order line : WSCO11640 / 00001 / null

Note to test this you need to take the latest update of apply this patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2408.

Below is the error trace from console, this error is because the party
(customer) doesn't have the ORDERMGR_CREATE or ORDERMGR_ADMIN permission,
but we can't give this permission to a customer, further as the common
service is called from ecommerce and order manager for cancel, the solution
will be to check the party's role, if its a CUSTOMER, then I guess we can
use the SYSTEM user in place of the PARTY(CUSTOMER), for this we need to
give ORDERMGR permission to the SYSTEM user.

But then it will seem as if the SYSTEM user has cancelled the order and not
the CUSTOMER ?

Another solution will be to override the service without permission check
only for ecommerce use.

The exception on the console is below :

[java] ---- exception report
[java] [TransactionUtil.setRollbackOnly] Calling transaction
setRollbackOnly; this stack trace shows where this is happening:
[java] Exception: java.lang.Exception
[java] Message: Error in simple-method [Create an OrderAdjustment
file:/home/abdullah/projects/ofbiz_ws/ofbiz/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderSimpleMethods.xml#createOrderAdjustment]:
; [Security Error : to run createOrderAdjustment you must have the
ORDERMGR_CREATE or ORDERMGR_ADMIN permission]
[java] ---- stack trace
[java] java.lang.Exception: Error in simple-method [Create an
OrderAdjustment
file:/home/abdullah/projects/ofbiz-sagepay_ws/ofbiz/applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderSimpleMethods.xml#createOrderAdjustment]:
; [Security Error : to run createOrderAdjustment you must have the
ORDERMGR_CREATE or ORDERMGR_ADMIN permission]
[java]
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.setRollbackOnly(TransactionUtil.java:371)
[java]
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:318)
[java] org.ofbiz.minilang.SimpleMethod.exec(SimpleMethod.java:833)
[java]
org.ofbiz.minilang.SimpleMethod.runSimpleMethod(SimpleMethod.java:160)
[java]
org.ofbiz.minilang.SimpleMethod.runSimpleService(SimpleMethod.java:142)
[java]
org.ofbiz.minilang.SimpleServiceEngine.serviceInvoker(SimpleServiceEngine.java:78)
[java]
org.ofbiz.minilang.SimpleServiceEngine.runSync(SimpleServiceEngine.java:53)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ModelServiceReader$GenericInvokerImpl.runSync(ModelServiceReader.java:785)
[java]
_$gen.file_58$.home.abdullah.projects.ofbiz_45$sagepay_95$ws.ofbiz.applications.order.servicedef.services_46$xml_35$createOrderAdjustment.runSync(file:/home/abdullah/projects/ofbiz-sagepay_ws/ofbiz/applications/order/servicedef/services.xml#createOrderAdjustment:184)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:394)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:223)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:159)
[java]
org.ofbiz.order.order.OrderServices.recalcOrderTax(OrderServices.java:1600)
[java] sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[java]
[java]
[java] java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaEngine.java:100)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.runSync(StandardJavaEngine.java:57)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ModelServiceReader$GenericInvokerImpl.runSync(ModelServiceReader.java:785)
[java]
_$gen.file_58$.home.abdullah.projects.ofbiz_45$sagepay_95$ws.ofbiz.applications.order.servicedef.services_46$xml_35$recalcTaxTotal.runSync(file:/home/abdullah/projects/ofbiz-sagepay_ws/ofbiz/applications/order/servicedef/services.xml#recalcTaxTotal:252)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:394)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:223)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:159)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.eca.ServiceEcaAction.runAction(ServiceEcaAction.java:135)
[java] org.ofbiz.service.eca.ServiceEcaRule.eval(ServiceEcaRule.java:152)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.eca.ServiceEcaUtil.evalRules(ServiceEcaUtil.java:157)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:492)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSyncIgnore(ServiceDispatcher.java:236)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSyncIgnore(GenericDispatcher.java:185)
[java]
org.ofbiz.order.order.OrderServices.cancelOrderItem(OrderServices.java:1971)
[java] sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[java]
[java]
[java] java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.serviceInvoker(StandardJavaEngine.java:100)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.engine.StandardJavaEngine.runSync(StandardJavaEngine.java:57)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ModelServiceReader$GenericInvokerImpl.runSync(ModelServiceReader.java:785)
[java]
_$gen.file_58$.home.abdullah.projects.ofbiz_45$sagepay_95$ws.ofbiz.applications.order.servicedef.services_46$xml_35$cancelOrderItem.runSync(file:/home/abdullah/projects/ofbiz-sagepay_ws/ofbiz/applications/order/servicedef/services.xml#cancelOrderItem:283)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:394)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:223)
[java]
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:159)
[java]
org.ofbiz.webapp.event.ServiceEventHandler.invoke(ServiceEventHandler.java:336)
[java]
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.runEvent(RequestHandler.java:611)
[java]
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java:374)
[java]
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:216)
[java]
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doPost(ControlServlet.java:82)
[java] javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
[java] javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
[java]
[java]
[java]
org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:265)
[java]
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
[java]
[java]
[java]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
[java]
[java]
[java]
[java]
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:568)
[java]
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
[java]
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
[java]
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
[java]
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
[java] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[java]
[java] 2009-10-23 14:36:07,313 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-1) [
ServiceDispatcher.java:532:ERROR] Error in Service [createOrderAdjustment]:

Re: permission error on cancel order item from ecommerce

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, it's ok on my side

Jacques

From: "Abdullah Shaikh" <ab...@viithiisys.com>

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.
Hi Scott, as per your suggestion I have implemented a permission checking
service, please have a look and let me know if its alright, although I
tested this on my system, it was working fine, I didn't got any permission
error.

Patch attached - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3075

- Abdullah

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Abdullah Shaikh <

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Okay I did the search :-)

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Why do we need to use the system userlogin?  If we change the
permission check to allow the placing party authorization then we
shouldn't need to switch anything.  This type of situation is handled

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.
Hi Scott,

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.