Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org> on 2020/09/03 08:11:26 UTC

Planned gerrit restart

Hi,

We're branching Kudu 1.13 and we need to restart gerrit.cloudera.org to update
the configuration of the new branch. The planned downtime is a few minutes
starting 11:50 AM CEST today.

I'll send another email when Gerrit is up again.

Attila

Re: Planned gerrit restart

Posted by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org>.
Gerrit has been restarted, it is online again.

Re: Planned gerrit restart

Posted by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org>.