Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tubular <tu...@iinet.com> on 2014/04/01 02:42:58 UTC

Re: A shortcut to open just the Writer section

On my systems (XP ; Win 7) there is one icon for Open Office.  Earlier,
I tried to give an easy way for XP that provides icons for OO Writer,
Calc and Draw

Win 7 - click on Start in lower left corner, select All Programs, right
click on the individual program, select create icon.  This will appear
on the desk top.  It can be moved to a tool bar from there.