Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 18:32:12 UTC

[m2] Has anyone configured the dashboard plugin to use Derby Database for persistence?

Has anyone configured the dashboard plugin to use Derby Database for
persistence?

I find that it might be easier to get an embedded DB instead of another
Oracle DB setup so I can track the dashboard plugin....

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/djmick_dot_com
http://www.myspace.com/sexybeotches
http://www.thumpradio.com
---

Re: [m2] Has anyone configured the dashboard plugin to use Derby Database for persistence?

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi

i do that all the time when i have developed the dashboard plugin :

you must add this in your pom.xml :

<build>
        <plugins>
<plugin>
	<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
	<artifactId>dashboard-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
	<configuration>
	  <dialect>org.hibernate.dialect.DerbyDialect</dialect>
          <driverClass>org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver</driverClass>

<connectionUrl>jdbc:derby:c:/temp/mydashboardDB;create=true</connectionUrl>
          <username>dashboard</username>
          <password>dashboard</password>
	</configuration>
	<dependencies>
             <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.derby</groupId>
  		<artifactId>derbyclient</artifactId>
	  	<version>10.2.1.6</version>
             </dependency>
          </dependencies>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

<reporting>
<plugins>
<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>dashboard-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </plugin>

</plugins>
</reporting>