Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/27 01:04:39 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Hi,

I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for this is to get the osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.

The changes since the recent 5.3.1:

merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
changing activemq.version to match project version
AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
AMQ-2675 - web console topic form

The staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-022/

The svn tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2

This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people want me to redo the release to fix this I will probably want to update the build a little more such as using apache 7 parent pom and making the release plugin defaults work.

Please vote

+1  Promote staging repo as amq 5.3.2
-1 Drop staging repo and tag, try again (please provide specific comments)

Many thanks

david jencks

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,

Maven sites for 5.3.x releases are at

http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3.<http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3.0/>

Not referenced from anywhere I'm afraid.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Um, I better vote for my own release :-)
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for this is to get the osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.
>
> The changes since the recent 5.3.1:
>
> merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
> changing activemq.version to match project version
> AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
> AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
> AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
> AMQ-2675 - web console topic form
>
> The staging repo is here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-022/
>
> The svn tag is here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2
>
> This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people want me to redo the release to fix this I will probably want to update the build a little more such as using apache 7 parent pom and making the release plugin defaults work.
>
> Please vote
>
> +1  Promote staging repo as amq 5.3.2
> -1 Drop staging repo and tag, try again (please provide specific comments)

+1

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

RE: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

I agree with Gary. The exact tag name is not that big of a deal.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for this is to get the osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.
>>>
>>> The changes since the recent 5.3.1:
>>>
>>> merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
>>> changing activemq.version to match project version
>>> AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
>>> AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
>>> AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
>>> AMQ-2675 - web console topic form
>>>
>>> The staging repo is here:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-022/
>>>
>>> The svn tag is here:
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2
>>>
>>> This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people want me to redo the release to fix this I will probably want to update the build a little more such as using apache 7 parent pom and making the release plugin defaults work.
>>>
>>> Please vote
>>>
>>> +1  Promote staging repo as amq 5.3.2
>>> -1 Drop staging repo and tag, try again (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> Many thanks
>>
>> There is no JIRA version for this release yet so I have no idea which
>> JIRA issues are included. David, do you know which issues have been
>> fixed for a 5.3.2 release?
>
> Doh! The issues are listed right in front of me! That will teach me to
> respond to an email while I'm on the phone.
>
> Bruce
> );'

> Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Hiram