Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ingo BrĂ¼ll <ib...@gmx.de> on 2001/11/09 11:47:19 UTC

spec violation in
Hi,

I found a spec violation in <fo:page-sequence. To reference to the
page-master you use the attribute "master-name" but the spec says "master-reference".
Or am i wrong ?

So long

--
Ingo Bruell

---
<ib...@gmx.de>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg    PGP-Fingerprint: 9DD0 1776 DF4D 5B16  A532 C2A1 4701 EEA2
Germany      PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu

Re: spec violation in Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
At 11:47 AM 11/9/01 +0100, Ingo Bruell wrote:
>I found a spec violation in <fo:page-sequence. To reference to the
>page-master you use the attribute "master-name" but the spec says
"master-reference".
>Or am i wrong ?

This was one of the changes in the last couple of months. So you are
correct...it just hasn't been changed in Fop yet.

AHS