Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "Abinash Karana (Bizosys)" <ab...@bizosys.com> on 2011/01/07 11:35:47 UTC

server.NIOServerCnxn: EndOfStreamException: hbase-0.90

This warning message keeps on coming while client makes a call to the
server. I run in a standalone mode. How to avoid it?

11/01/07 13:12:31 WARN server.NIOServerCnxn: EndOfStreamException: Unable to
read additional data from client sessionid 0x12d5f5e9b84020c, likely clie

nt has closed socket java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:

Regards

Abinasha

Re: server.NIOServerCnxn: EndOfStreamException: hbase-0.90

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
What's the rest of the message? It looks important.

J-D