Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by mahakala <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/17 11:00:00 UTC

How can I configure TS listen to specific ip?

hi, all

Our server has different ip address for different service, such as apache
etc. Can I configure Traffic Server to listen to a specific ip
address?thanks so much. It a really lovely product.

Mahakala Dubias

Re: How can I configure TS listen to specific ip?

Posted by mahakala <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 11/17/2009 03:00 AM, mahakala wrote:
>
>> hi, all
>>
>> Our server has different ip address for different service, such as apache
>> etc. Can I configure Traffic Server to listen to a specific ip
>> address?thanks so much. It a really lovely product.
>>

> Yeah, by default we bind 0.0.0.0, which is INET_ANY, you can override that
> and bind a single IP with something like
>
>    LOCAL proxy.local.incoming_ip_to_bind STRING 10.1.2.3
>

> in records.config.
>
> -- leif

Thanks, Leif, It works.

mahakala

Re: How can I configure TS listen to specific ip?

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.