Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2007/10/24 03:53:40 UTC

[NOTICE] J2G 1.0.0 Branch Creation

The J2G 1.0.0 branch will be created in 24 hours, so we can start the
release process.  Trunk will then become 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.

-Donald

Re: [NOTICE] J2G 1.0.0 Branch Creation

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Created -
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/j2g/branches/1.0.0/
with Rev588223.

-Donald

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

Lin

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Thanks to Lin for all the recent build, License and plugin updates.

-Donald

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.