Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2002/08/28 17:12:21 UTC

cp-1251 output encoding (was: [TRANSLATION] new_features.xml - translated into Russian)

* André Malo wrote:

> I've attached a proper manual.ru.xsl. which includes a (currently) non
> existing ru.xml. I'd suggest, you translate this file next (attached a
> prepared version), thus the transformation can be run over it.
>
> For the others: attached also a patch for build.xml, which addes the
> transformation of russian documents.

ugh. the ant+xslt stuff doesn't produce cp-1251, rather than character
references (&#xxxx;) at all. I think it's not desired, but my
experiences are too small to fix this. Could any of the ant experts take
a look at it?

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker
]

Re: cp-1251 output encoding

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* André Malo wrote:

> ugh. the ant+xslt stuff doesn't produce cp-1251, rather than character
> references (&#xxxx;) at all. I think it's not desired, but my
> experiences are too small to fix this. Could any of the ant experts
> take a look at it?

sorry for my junk mails here...

hmm, koi8-r output encoding works fine. Ilia, is koi8-r one half of the
50/50 standards? If it is, I'd propose to use it, and all problems are
gone... ;-)

nd
--
If God intended people to be naked, they would be born that way.
  -- Oscar Wilde