Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Amikam Snir <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/21 10:47:44 UTC

Odata V4 extension

Where can I find the roadmap of this project?
When do you plan to release the support for odata v4 extension & especially
the group by keyword?

http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata-data-aggregation-ext/v4.0/cs01/odata-data-aggregation-ext-v4.0-cs01.html

Thanks in advance.

RE: Odata V4 extension

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

we hope to have a stable V4 release by the end of the year. This release would then have a basic features only. From then on we will improve the functionality and add more complex and advanced features. You can influence which features we implement first by opening a feature request here in Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

Also contributions are always welcome!

Best Regards,
Christian