Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 16:32:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Joe White as an Apache SIS PMC member and Committer

Hi Everyone,

Joe White was recently elected to the Apache SIS PMC and as a committer on the project. Welcome Joe! Feel free to say a bit about yourself.

Regards,
Adam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Joe White as an Apache SIS PMC member and Committer

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks Joe!

Posted by Joe White <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Chris,

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Joe,

Posted by Joe White <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone,

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hi Joe

Welcome too!

If you feel okay with that, I suggest that you commit the Range class
you wrote on the branch of your choice at any time you wish (no rush!!
There is plenty of other work to do in the main time). I could continue
the work from that point.

     Thanks!

         Martin

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.