Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com> on 2012/11/13 23:27:37 UTC

[FALCON] Setting up unit tests correctly

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the unit tests working for falcon.

I have the whole framework built (ran mustella), built the falcon SDK.

The problem I am facing is I get an IOException;

     [junit] java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
     [junit] 	at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
     [junit] 	at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(Unknown Source)
     [junit] 	at java.io.File.createTempFile(Unknown Source)

Basically it seems like Eclipse is telling me it can't create the Temp
MXML file. I am an administrator on Windows 7. I have never had this
problem in Eclipse before.

Does anybody have any idea what's going on?

Did I see in some past post Cyrill having a setup list?

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

RE: [FALCON] Setting up unit tests correctly

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
Below are my comments about this from revision 1405210.

- Gordon

Falcon: The frameworkSWC() JUnit test in SDKSWCTests now compiles a framework.swc if you have the environment variables FLEX_HOME and PLAYERGLBOAL_HOME set when you run it in Eclipse.

This test is not yet part of 'ant tests' because it doesn't pass, since there are currently 6 warnings:

D:\Apache\incubator\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\collections\ListCollectionView.as:1382
Warning: variable definition duplicates function parameter: events.
						var events:Array = updatedItems[j].events;
						    ^

D:\Apache\incubator\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\ICursorManager.as:23
Warning: Metadata was not bound to a definition
[ExcludeClass]
^

D:\Apache\incubator\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\ISystemManagerChildManager.as:25
Warning: Metadata was not bound to a definition
[ExcludeClass];
^

D:\Apache\incubator\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\utils\SHA256.as:111
Warning: Initializer value 3144134277 for type 'int' must be between -2147483648 and 2147483647 inclusive. An initial value of -1150833019 will be used instead.
            var h1:int = 0xbb67ae85;
                         ^

D:\Apache\incubator\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\utils\SHA256.as:113
Warning: Initializer value 2773480762 for type 'int' must be between -2147483648 and 2147483647 inclusive. An initial value of -1521486534 will be used instead.
            var h3:int = 0xa54ff53a;
                         ^

D:\Apache\incubator\flex\sdk\branches\develop\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\utils\SHA256.as:115
Warning: Initializer value 2600822924 for type 'int' must be between -2147483648 and 2147483647 inclusive. An initial value of -1694144372 will be used instead.
            var h5:int = 0x9b05688c;
                         ^

Would anybody like to volunteer to change the code in a way that it compiles cleanly in the old compiler and in Falcon?

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Gordon,

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
+1

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
I would just make 'ant clean' remove it.

- Gordon

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
I can add it.