Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Huynh Tin <hn...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/23 11:46:11 UTC

NT Service Problem

Hi all ,

I used jk_nt_service.exe to add Tomcat like NT service .
I modified wrapper.properties file and then updated parameters as follows:
        wrapper.tomcat_home = path of TOMCAT_HOME
        wrapper.java_home = path of JAVA_HOME

I finished adding Tomcat into a NT service named TomcatService, and i saw it's existed at Control Panel. But When i start service use net start "service name" .... Error happens like following :

<<<<<
The TomcatService service is starting.
The TomcatService service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

Anybody help me , what's this error , how could i fix it ??

Thank you

Huynh Tin