Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Jian <dj...@UU.NET> on 2000/03/03 18:56:18 UTC

Server-site Cache with Tomcat 3.0

Hi,
Does tomcat 3.0 web server has server site cache? After I modified a html
file, I should shutdown and restart tomcat, otherwise the modification
doesn't work even through I put html elements in a database. After I
modified the them form a dabase, I  have to restart tomcat. It looks like
there is server-site cache in tomcat. Does someone has any solution about
this issue? What should  I do to let my modification work without
restarting tomcat?

Thanks

DJ