Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by saikat <sa...@techna.co.in> on 2002/11/14 05:16:22 UTC

html to pdf problem

Hi,
I'm facing problems with converting a html file to pdf format.I'm using cocoon2.0 ,tomcat4.0.3 & j2sdk1.4.0

while running the file it is giving following error -->

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/webapps/cocoon/mount/html-pdf/pageTwo.xml: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: 'master-name' (page) must be unique across page-masters and page-sequence-masters
so please tell me wat to do
with regards
saikat

Re: html to pdf problem

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Isn't the error message straightforward? You are using a master-name twice.
I.e. search for the attributes "master-name" in your FO and rename, when
there is one duplicate.

Regards,

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG

Re: html to pdf problem

Posted by Charles Brewster <ch...@shaw.ca>.
saikat wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm facing problems with converting a html file to pdf format.I'm
> using cocoon2.0 ,tomcat4.0.3 & j2sdk1.4.0
>
> while running the file it is giving following error -->
>

>org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/webapps/cocoon/mount/html-pdf/pageTwo.xml: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: 'master-name' (page) must be unique across page-masters and page-sequence-masters
>
>so please tell me wat to do
>
>with regards
>
>saikat

Did you create the all files as given in;

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/howto/howto-html-pdf-publishing.html

What is in your pageTwo.xml file ?