Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sumeet Sawant <su...@packtpub.com> on 2012/11/27 12:02:18 UTC

Author a Apache Cassandra for Developers for Packt.

Hi All,

I am Sumeet Sawant, an Author Relations Executive with Packt Publishing.

We specialize in publishing IT related books, e-books, and articles that
have been written by experts in the field

We have a new Micro book about 30-60 pages on_*Apache Cassandra for
Developers *_aimed at developers and data architects who are interested
in developing applications that use Apache Cassandra. They should have
some knowledge of database technology and be comfortable programming in
a language such as Java or Python.

Packt offers an industry leading royalty of 16% and pays an advance
against it which is paid at the time of publishing.

Could you please let me know if any one of you would find it interesting
to author this book?

Thanks for considering this proposal.

Do let me know your views.

**Sumeet Sawant
** *Author Relationship Executive
PACKT Publishing
*www.packtpub.com <http://www.packtpub.com/>
**

Re: Author a Apache Cassandra for Developers for Packt.

Posted by Jason Brown <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sumeet,

I would be interested in talking about the opportunity. Should we have a
quick chat sometime?

Thanks

Jason Brown
Netflix