Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Senthil Kumaran S <se...@collab.net> on 2009/10/15 08:21:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r40031 - trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn

C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> Author: cmpilato
> Date: Wed Oct 14 10:20:15 2009
> New Revision: 40031
>
> Log:
> Followup to r40008 with a comment explaining the fragility of the change.
>
> * subversion/mod_dav_svn/repos.c
>   (deliver): Add comment about the kludge-y nature of r40008.  (And
>     this isn't slander, since I suggested that kludge.)

Mike, thanks for making this change, I had to travel hence left and thought of
doing it today, anyways it is done now :)

--
Senthil Kumaran S
http://www.stylesen.org/

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2407811

Re: svn commit: r40031 - trunk/subversion/mod_dav_svn

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Senthil Kumaran S wrote:
> C. Michael Pilato wrote:
>> Author: cmpilato
>> Date: Wed Oct 14 10:20:15 2009
>> New Revision: 40031
>>
>> Log:
>> Followup to r40008 with a comment explaining the fragility of the change.
>>
>> * subversion/mod_dav_svn/repos.c
>>   (deliver): Add comment about the kludge-y nature of r40008.  (And
>>     this isn't slander, since I suggested that kludge.)
>
> Mike, thanks for making this change, I had to travel hence left and thought of
> doing it today, anyways it is done now :)

I figured it was pretty late in the day/night for you, so I went ahead and
made the change myself.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2407964