Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Stefán Baxter <st...@activitystream.com> on 2015/07/20 22:34:09 UTC

combining the results of two queries (union) before grouping (derived grouping / re-grouping)

Hi,

Does Drill support grouping on "post union" result sets (derived)?

I'm fetching data from two sources and currently all groups, that can be
found in both sets, are twice, understandably with different counts etc.,
in the final output.

Regards,
 -Stefan

Re: combining the results of two queries (union) before grouping (derived grouping / re-grouping)

Posted by Stefán Baxter <st...@activitystream.com>.
Hi,

I used the With clause to achieve this, thanks.

-Stefan