Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Abhishek tiwari <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 12:19:19 UTC

Replication :field wise

can we do field wise replication ? we suggest how it can we acheived.

Re: Replication :field wise

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
If by that you mean in a master/slave setup just replicate a single
field in the index, no you can't. Nor can you just replicate only the
changed fields in an index, Lucene isn't structured that way..

Otherwise, can you provide more background on what you're hoping for
here? Your question was rather short.

Best
Erick