Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NY...@aol.com on 2004/06/16 15:19:28 UTC

Servlet Cannot Find Class

I am wondering if somebody could help me with this frustrating  problem:

I know the first impulse will be to tell me that I need to place the file
needed into the axis file tree at axis/WEB-INF/classes, however it is already
there with the rest of the files. I know your next impulse will be to tell me
to  add it to the classpath, but rest assured I have added the directory to the
 classpath -- even tried restarting and redeploying.

If anybody could give me some guidance please let me know. Everything
compiles perfectly. This is an axis Message Provider I wrote to go along with a
WSDL2Java created Axis web service.

James

And now... Some Services

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - Could not find class for the service named: package
localhost.axis.services.MessageProvider

Hint: you may need to copy your class files/tree into the right location
(which depends on the servlet system you are using).; nested exception is:

                                java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: package
localhost/axis/services/MessageProvider

AxisFault

 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException

 faultSubcode:

 faultString: Could not find class for the service named: package
localhost.axis.services.MessageProvider

Hint: you may need to copy your class files/tree into the right location
(which depends on the servlet system you are using).; nested exception is:

                                java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: package
localhost/axis/services/MessageProvider

 faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail: