Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com> on 2008/12/10 20:51:37 UTC

Facelets is slow???

Hi,

I just switched over to facelets.
I see the pages load really slow.
I used templates. I see that the Menu is loading way faster than the
other part of the page.

I have JSF+ SPRING + JBOSS + TOMOHAWK

Any ideas?
Thanks

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.