Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Noureddine BEKRAR <nb...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2005/09/21 17:38:54 UTC

Monitor Results Listener

Hi all,
Can you please explain me how to use the "Monitor results listener", because i use it on a test to report a status of a tomcat 5.5.9 server (where the site to stress is), but the problem is that i had no results in the listener and the list of servers in this listener stay empty.

Thank you.

Noureddine

Re: Monitor Results Listener

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-monitor-test-plan.html

peter

Jmeter new user

Posted by sailaja93 <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I am new to JMETER and started using from last week.
I created a test plan, added  HTTP request.
Also added View Results Tree.
The HTTP request is from login page to the 1st main
page, and from the 1st main page,it is redirected to
the 2nd main page without manual intervention.
But the JMETER does not go to the 2nd main page.
The response data in the View Results Tree shows the
1st main page.

Can any one please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance