Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Scott walent <sc...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/11 00:08:15 UTC

Spark Summit East - March 18-19 - NYC

The inaugural Spark Summit East, an event to bring the Apache Spark
community together, will be in New York City on March 18, 2015. We are
excited about the growth of Spark and to bring the event to the east coast.

At Spark Summit East you can look forward to hearing from Matei Zaharia,
Databricks CEO Ion Stoica, representatives from Palantir, Goldman Sachs,
Baidu, Salesforce, Cloudera, Box, and many others. (See the full agenda at
http://spark-summit.org/east/2015)  All of these companies are utilizing
Spark. Come see what their experience has been and get a chance to talk
with some of the creators and committers.

If you are new to Spark or looking to improve on your knowledge of the
technology, there will be three levels of Spark Training: Intro to Spark,
Advanced Spark Training, and Data Science with Spark.

Space is limited, but we want to make sure those active in the community
are aware of the this new event in NYC. Use promo code "DevList15" for 15%
off your registration fee when registering before March 1, 2015.

Register at http://spark-summit.org/east/2015/register

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Scott & The Spark Summit Organizers