Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/12 06:58:07 UTC

Default Language settings in APISIX Dashboard

Hi APISIX community,

We are using APISIX with the Dashboard for a project and we are deploying
the setup with Docker.
When the dashboard is deployed, we see the default language is set to
Chinese.
I checked in the config.yml
<https://github.com/apache/apisix-dashboard/blob/master/api/conf/conf.yaml> of
apisix-dashboard for a setting to change this to English, but couldn't
find such a setting.
Is there a way to set the default language setting to English in
APISIX-Dashboard?

Thanks,
Dileepa

Re: Default Language settings in APISIX Dashboard

Posted by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi, Dileepa.

As far as I know APISIX may be to release a new version 2.11 with some
feature updates. The dashboard to which it will be adapted will be ready
about a week after its official release. This version will include all
previous
PRs and the new entity schema changes.

Best regards!
Zeping Bai  @bzp2010

Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月22日周一 上午6:57写道:

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhiyuan,

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zeping,

Posted by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhiyuan,

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks for your report! This issue is acknowledged by our contributor.

To use English as default language, we need to update /web/config/config.ts
file: L32 locale.default to en-US.

Would you like to submit a PR to update this setting? We would like to let
more people to use it :)

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>于2021年11月12日 周五下午3:05写道:

> Hi,
>
> > but couldn't find such a setting.
>
> Yes, `/api/conf/conf.yaml` is used to setup backend serve, and the Web is
> built on Ant Design Pro.
>
> AFAIK, the default language of the Web depends on your browser language,
> but I will still take a look if this issue exists. See
> https://pro.ant.design/docs/i18n/ for more information.
>
> Best Regards!
> @ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>
>

> Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月12日周五 下午2:58写道:
>
>> Hi APISIX community,
>>
>> We are using APISIX with the Dashboard for a project and we are deploying
>> the setup with Docker.
>> When the dashboard is deployed, we see the default language is set to
>> Chinese.
>> I checked in the config.yml
>> <
>> https://github.com/apache/apisix-dashboard/blob/master/api/conf/conf.yaml>
>> of
>> apisix-dashboard for a setting to change this to English, but couldn't
>> find such a setting.
>> Is there a way to set the default language setting to English in
>> APISIX-Dashboard?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dileepa
>>
> --
来自 琚致远

Re: Default Language settings in APISIX Dashboard

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi,