Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by xuhb <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2011/11/08 10:58:43 UTC

Does cxf support xsd:any?

Hi:
    I am using camel 's payload CXF component; Now I want publish a service which doesn't constraint any xml schema, and client can post any xml element to this webservice; so I define the wsdl which input message's element is xsd:any; it looks like:

<wsdl:message name="anyRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="payload" element="xsd:any"/>
</wsdl:message>
wsdl:operation name="AnyPort">
   <wsdl:input message="tns:anyRequest"/>
 </wsdl:operation>

But CXF doesn't support it now;

I wonderring if this usage is valid to webservice  specification? And should CXF support it or not?

Re: Does cxf support xsd:any?

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
If you want to send out an arbitrary xml payload from a camel-cxf
endpoint, you can use the dispatch mode (i.e., specifying neither the
wsdl nor the service endpoint class at the camel-cxf endpoint).

regards, aki