Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Evans, Michael" <Ev...@visa.com> on 2003/01/15 14:50:00 UTC

Tomcat connector (isapi_redirect)

Hi All,

I'm adding some custom logic to the isapi_redirect filter but I can't seem
to get the project to compile.  I'm running DevStudio 6.0.  I'm getting
errors about SF_NOTIFY_AUTH_COMPLETE and such (basically all the new ISA
server stuff)...

I can't see what I'm missing / any ISA SDK toolkit to download.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong (old header files? need DevStudio .NET?)
etc. etc. ??

Michael Evans
Visa International EU
Tel: 020 7995 5438

How do I create a new bean or servlet? (what do I need to change in the XML files?)

Posted by Tammer Salem <sa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,
I'm trying to create a servlet and can't get it to run. I have the .class file (say HelloWorld.class) under (%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\test\WEB-INF\classes\). Is there anything I need to add to the web.xml file?
If there is, can anyone point me to the proper documentation of deploying servlets and beans?

Thanks,
Tammer Salem