Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yinzara <yi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 21:25:50 UTC

Re: Active NMS Producer + Java Consumer

Thank you so much. I was getting the same problem and I was pulling out my
hair reading through news groups before I found your post.  I ended up using
your second solution of editing the activemq.xml file.  Now the problem
doesn't exist anymore. This was causing so much anxiety on our side. THANKS!