Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2018/04/20 04:21:10 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept "examples", "uno", and "muchos" code bases from Astralway

Although initiated as a "lazy" vote, there's plenty of +1s for this that
the "lazy" part is irrelevant. Thanks all :)

This vote passes with 5 binding +1s from the receiving PMC, and 1
non-binding +1 (and no other votes).

I'll try to wrap up the IP Clearance process ASAP, so we can put the infra
tickets in to coordinate a repo transfer.