Posted to user@ode.apache.org by dawg <zo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/27 14:56:09 UTC

Questions re ODE2.0-beta

Hi,

A have a few questions related to ODE2.0, would appreicate your comments:

1. The instance management implementation of fault() is empty at the moment.
Is there a plan to implement it?

2. I could not get correlation to work with 2.0. Is there a known problem
with it or is the problem local for me only?

3. Implicit initialisation for variables - this is one of the more annoying
side effects of using ODE comparing to other bpel engines. Is there a plan
to enhance this behaviour? (I know its part of the bpel spec, but it makes
the development of complex processes quite hard as you have to explicitly
initialise all variables before you can use them).

Thanks,
Dawg

RE: Questions re ODE2.0-beta

Posted by dawg <zo...@gmail.com>.
No, it happened with "yes". I'm using the distribution by the way, didn't
build the latest version to check with it.

RE: Questions re ODE2.0-beta

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Questions re ODE2.0-beta

Posted by dawg <zo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tammo.

Re point 1, I definitely need it, but I hoped I'd be able to avoid diving
into the internal implementation... I will start looking into it soon, if I
something worth contributing, I sure will.

Dawg

Re: Questions re ODE2.0-beta

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dawg,