Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eduardo Godoy Vega <eg...@tekchile.cl> on 2001/11/07 19:18:19 UTC

[OFFTOPIC- XSL] Why?

Hi,
Why if I have this transformation rule
<xsl:template match="header/refresh">
	      <xsl:variable name="jobid" select="current()"></xsl:variable>
</xsl:template>

In the output HTML I got
content="7;search.xsp?jobid=69" http-equiv="REFRESH">

I'd like to have

(http-equiv before content)

Any Idea??

Eduardo.

Re: [OFFTOPIC- XSL] Why?

Posted by Jörg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
You have not influence on the order of the attributes. The order is also not
important. It's XML (or HTML in your output) and not a text with a specific
layout. But if you need http-equiv before content, maybe the following will
help: Mostly it's the reverse order of the original, so write in your XML
content at first and then http-equiv.

Another thing is the xsp-request namespace, which you don't need in the HTML
I think. You can get rid of it by adding a
exclude-result-prefixes="xsp-request" to the <xsl:stylesheet>.

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG