Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2012/10/09 21:12:41 UTC

Build error: two child modules missing

I currently get a build error.

Cheers,
Andreas
---

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.commons.reactor:0.10.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/commons/pom.xml) has 2 errors
[ERROR]     Child module
/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/commons/security/core of
/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/commons/pom.xml does not exist
[ERROR]     Child module
/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/commons/security/authentication.basic of
/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/commons/pom.xml does not exist
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

Re: Build error: two child modules missing

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
Yes, these problems are strange.

I noticed that http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ reports that it is
running Subversion 1.7.0 (r1176462) but the latest release of Apache
Subversion is 1.7.7. ... (The client version I use is 1.7.5 (r1336830))

(Maybe a switch to git would resolve that kind of problem - but it has
its own surprises ;-)

Cheers,
Andreas
---