Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/04 11:08:53 UTC

Re: How upload swf and mp3 files

Hi Alvaro,

sorry I don't think mp3 upload was enabled in past versons, we never had
that feature.
You might try to modify the videoExtensions in:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/openmeetings/utils/StoredFile.java
Line 50 to add mp3 here.

It might be possible to upload and treat mp3 same as video's and playback
them as video (but with black screen).
However I don't know if this will work.

Sebastian

--