Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/15 14:53:27 UTC

Re: [VOTE][EXTENSION] Release Apache Ignite spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 RC3

Hello!

Did you come around fixing this issue and releasing Spring Data Ext?

This is an urgent matter, since if it can't be done, it is reasonable to
revert the change which removed spring-data modules from 2.10 and release
2.11 with spring data modules restored.

Ilya Kasnacheev