Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2008/01/21 14:54:26 UTC

[Tobago] Bug in 1.0.15 snapshot with datepicker

Hi,

when there is more than one datepicker on one page I get this exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Client-id : image is duplicated in the
faces tree. Component : overviewPage:searchView:image, path: {Component-Path
:
 [Class: org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId:
/overview.jsp][Class: org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIPage,Id:
overviewPage][Cla
ss: org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIPanel,Id: panel][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIPanel,Id: mainPanel][Class:
org.apache.myfaces
.tobago.component.UICell,Id: _idJsp57][Class:
javax.faces.component.UINamingContainer,Id: searchView][Class:
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIPan
el,Id: panel][Class: org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIPanel,Id:
_idJsp132][Class: org.apache.myfaces.tobago.component.UIDatePicker,Id:
_idJsp134]
[Class: javax.faces.component.UIGraphic,Id: image]}

But there's no id attribute in datapicker to make the id unique. There was
no problem with 1.0.13!

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] Bug in 1.0.15 snapshot with datepicker

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de>.
Bug fixed. Patch is attached.

Regards
Helmut