Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Khamis Abuelkomboz <kh...@web.de> on 2006/01/23 22:26:48 UTC

Install Axis-c on Tomcat?

Hi

I have a basic question, is it possible at all to get axis-c running
under Tomcat 5.x?
The installation instructions on the axis-c installation guide refer to
apache 1.x/2.x.

If only axis only runs with Tomcat, how would you still bind Axis into
your C++ libraries? I asked before this question, I appreciate to get an
answer regarding this.

Thanks
Khamis

--
Try Code-Navigator on http://www.codenav.com
a source code navigating, analysis and developing tool.

Re: Install Axis-c on Tomcat?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Well one solution would be to have Apache HTTPD proxy requests for the rest
of the site through to Tomcat using the Tomcat connector.

client --> HTTPD --> Tomcat --> Java
                         --> AxisC++ --> C++

Sound ok?

Paul