Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jospeh Shraibman <jk...@iname.com> on 1999/10/15 20:52:13 UTC

mod_jserv/5155: getParameterValues() only returns one value (see 4207)

>Number:         5155
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       getParameterValues() only returns one value (see 4207)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
HttpServletRequest.getParameterValues() is supposed to return a String array of all values submitted for that key, but it only returns an array with one string in it, no matter how many values there are. We did not have this problem with the last 1.0 version of jserv we used but have had them in 1.1b1 and 1.1b2. See bug report 4207
See http://d1.selectacast.com/servlet/SuperSnoop?bug=here&bug=there .   Under the heading Servlet parameters (Multiple Value style): there should be here and there, but there is only here. Also see http://bugs.apache.org/index/full/4207
>Fix:
I looked through the code and have not seen any obvious bug, perhaps when you call  queryParameters = HttpUtils.parseQueryString(getQueryString()); on line 706 of JservConnection.java there is a bug in sun's code?
[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]