Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/09/21 05:31:26 UTC

Re: [jsr-314-open] JSF gathering @ JavaOne (was Re: MyFaces @JavaOne?)

+1 on JCP event

sent from my Android phone

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Ok. 7pm at Thirsty Bear it is. See you guys there!

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.jsfcentral.com
http://www.Virtua.com

Posted by Ed Burns <ed...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Hello everyone,

Let's meet at the Thirsty Bear instead, so people can show up later if
necessary. I'm doing a podcast with Dan Allen until 6 or so. What's the best
time for everyone?

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.jsfcentral.com
http://www.Virtua.com

On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:43 PM, Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org> wrote:

+1 for Jankees

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Mashups Integration with JSF: