Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/10/29 04:41:22 UTC

Berkeley DB Java Edition

Previously, BDB JE has been Cat X licensed (Sleepycat) and been off limits
for many.

To my surprise, Oracle has relicensed it to Apache License 2.0. See
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/berkeleydb/berkeley-db-je-ds-066564.pdf

Maybe time to make an Entity Store for it.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Berkeley DB Java Edition

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
I have done that Entity Store and merged it into 'develop' already. Maybe I
should create a Jira so we don't forget it. :-)

Cheers