Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by lone squirrely <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/28 01:26:27 UTC

Maven - checkstyle configuration

Hello,

I would like to have checkstyle run on a subset of my code - some
packages - but it is running over the whole thing.
I can't seem to figure out how to limit the scope of files to run across.

Would I do something like:

	<reporting>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>2.5</version>
				<configuration>

<includes>com/path/to/interesting/packages/**/*.java</includes>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>
		</plugins>
	</reporting>

or would I need to edit the checkstyle.xml file - and if so...how?
Thanks for your help!

:: Ryan